Thursday, March 31, 2011

A to Z April Challenge

(I know I've been MIA for a week or so; I got hit with the flu. Blegh.)

I've basically decided to pick up the A to Z April Blogging Challenge -- you know, the one letter a day, 26 days, Sundays are a break meme. To make it more of a challenge I also decided to do it cold, with no pre-prepped list of topics. I am a brave fool, why yes ;3

I make no guarantee said topics will have gameable material or even be game-related except in my own head. Fair warning ~ *grin*

4 comments:

netherwerks said...

Good to have you along for the A-to-Z Challenge. We've added you to the list at Old School Heretic. Looking forward to it!

The Great Khan said...

I am doing it cold too, here's hoping it works out for both of us!

Anonymous said...

Great news. I hope you kick the flu asap.

Matt Finch said...

I might do it, but it will depend on the direction of tomorrow's wind, and I'd be starting with "z" for various reasons.