Friday, March 11, 2011

Oi ...

No, I haven't fallen off of the map again already -- just had to deal with training the most evil new arrival to the worksite I've seen in years for two nights, then capped it off with a three-hour dental appointment. Blegh.

Posting shall resume anon! In the meantime, a question that I've surely asked before but the moment, my mind it is a sieve:

I posted a draft of an esper class here on the blog that (mainly because I futz around with the Red Box) only went to third level. Would it be worthwhile to expand the class and see what happens, and -- more importantly for scaling concerns -- would ye folks prefer to see such an expansion run to twenty levels, or to thirty-six?

3 comments:

Jeff Rients said...

I'd love to see more of the class, but to no more than 20 levels please. (14 would be fine by me.)

With more info I'd definitely consider using your esper for a Mutant Future or hybrid game.

Anonymous said...

Remind me to put you on the playtester list when my Space Adventures version of Swords & Wizardry is ready for prerelease :)

taichara said...

@Jeff:

Noted ~ I think I'd go for a nice round 20, though.


@myrystyr:

Hee ~ I shall try X3