Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One Page Dungeon Contest --

As posted on Chgowiz's blog and elsewhere, there is a One Page Dungeon Contest afoot!

I have to say, I both like this idea muchly and am quite tempted to give it a shot. I wasn't certain I could create something suitable in scale, but the map field isn't too terribly "intimidating" *grins* The need to only name and describe critters also has great appeal, I must admit.

I find myself wondering, though, whether my dungeons would fall under the "old school" or "new edition" categories ~ ;3

3 comments:

Michael S/Chgowiz said...

The "edition" category is going to be completely subjective, so don't worry about it - make a dungeon how you want it to be and have fun!

I'd love to see an entry from you!

And I do have your S/W book with me today - I'll email you a tracking # as soon as i get back from lunch.

taichara said...

@Chgowiz:

The "edition" category is going to be completely subjective, so don't worry about it - make a dungeon how you want it to be and have fun!Thank ye! I shall try :3


I'd love to see an entry from you!Now that I've shaken a shrine out of my hindbrain, in that case, I'll gear my dungeon tinkering towards something suitable ~


And I do have your S/W book with me today - I'll email you a tracking # as soon as i get back from lunch.Sweet. Thank ye kindly again!

taichara said...

... That was incredibly weird formatting, that right there.

Oi.